The Small Business Administration offers a variety of 30-minute self-paced classes through its learning center. The “Pricing Models for Successful Business” course reviews how to set prices and calculate costs for your products or services. The course includes a worksheet to follow along with the course and help you set up pricing for your business.
We recommend this course if your business sells products or services and you want to learn more about pricing models.
This course covers:
- Explain why pricing is important.
- List the different pricing models.
- Explain how to use a cost-based pricing model.
- Explain how to use a customer-based pricing model.
- Explain how to use a competition-based pricing model.
- Identify the pricing model for a business.
Learn more about the course and start at your own pace by clicking the link below.